Tuesday 4 February 2014

W.M.I.?

I have decided to join the world of bloggers and put my insights on the interwebs. first there are some things you should know about me and this blog. first and foremost, I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints and as such these post will have a strong religious overtone however, all are free to glean from them what they may! My objective is not to convert the reader (not that I would be disappointed if that were to happen!) but more so to provide a means for enhancing lives of those who stumble across this blog, and inform them of my way of thinking! second, you mill probably notice in my writings that I am truly one of a kind, at least I like to think so, as such I make no promises that any posts will make complete and total sense to anyone but myself. if any questions are aroused in your mind please just ask, I will do my best to satisfy your curiosity! and if all else fails take what you will have a laugh and try to enjoy the ride. 
with that out of the way I will proceed with this introductory blog! W.M.I.? what does it mean! What Most Important! Growing up my mother had a quote on her door and on the mirror in our living room that has made a profound impact on my life. the quote read, "The most important thing is that the most important thing is the most important thing!" I have often pondered on these words and their meaning. what is most important! I find focusing on the most important aspects in life gives us freedom! brush of the little things and focus on the best things in life, the most important ones!
Now we know W.M.I, lets look at why I have included the "lessons I've learned" part of the title! I love my life. I will talk about anything I have been through and everything I have experienced, ask any one who knows me! during my years on this earth, though they may be few' I like to think I have learned some important life lessons! I will most likely write a long over detailed story and then the lessons I have learned from said stories for most of these blog posts, we will see what happens, I make no promises!
now we know the purpose of this blog and how I have plan (well kinda) on doing so I will close this introduction to my future blog!

W.M.I.? I started a blog and it will be legit!

2 comments: